Sunday, July 13, 2014

Daily Schedule Cards

I really enjoyed sharing our daily schedule with you and it seemed like you all enjoyed hearing about it! I love using the pocket chart--it literally is perfect for our classroom! So I thought, I need to share these schedule cards with you too so that you can use this idea if you loved it as much as I do!


I've made the file editable just for you! This way you can call each part of the day whatever you like and add in your own times. I put 2 pictures on some of the cards just like I have, and I also broke them up into 2 in case that is your preference.

I also tried to think of additional subjects that you may need in your daily schedule that I don't use--and added those too! Such as therapies and specials.

If you need more than 1 bathroom to add to your schedule you will have to print 2 of that page. Each item is included only 1 time in the pack.

If you missed the post about our daily routine you can read up about it {here}.

If these cards would be the perfect addition to your classroom you can head to my TpT store to get your copy!
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig