Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rock Star Certificates!

I'm back! Sorry for the mini blogging hiatus and leaving Hadar and Kristin in the dark about the name of a font for a few days! :) I took advantage of our three day weekend, threw in a personal day, and headed to Florida to visit my boyfriend who is in law school. Shockingly, the weekend didn't fly by and it was such a nice and much needed break!

Now, just make it through the rest of this week, and 2 days next week and it will be Thanksgiving break! Hallelujah! I am SO ready for another break and I love this time of the year! Can't wait to plan gingerbread and Christmas activities for the kiddos.. despite the immense amount of paper work that falls around this time of the year with IEP benchmark updates and our classroom assessment data collection!

Upon returning from my trip (at 12:30am thanks to a delayed flight!) I had a request on TpT for some rock star certificates to match my rock star themed word wall cards! I jumped right on the opportunity and made two different reward certificates. The clip art used to make these is from Digi Web Studio!



If you would like to use these in your classroom you can purchase them for a buck on TpT! Just click the link and you're there!

Do you use these often in your classroom? Looking for a different theme? I'd be happy to whip some more up! :)
SHARE:

2 comments

Miss Kindergarten said...

So cute!! WELCOME BACK!!! lol

Kristin said...

LOVE!!!
Missed you! Glad you're back! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig